background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ryan and Kelly's wedding

My brother Ryan got married in Pittsburgh on June 5th. I was waiting to write this post until their wedding pictures were available for viewing online. If you would like to check them out here's the link: http://www.jbexposures.com/Kelly-and-Ryan/Slideshow/12600539_cN5xK#905147550_H6bRS

Their wedding was very sweet. It is still crazy to me that my little brother is a married man. We are so excited to welcome Kelly into our family. They had a beautiful reception at a fancy seafood restaurant here that looks over the city. The restaurant is on the top of the hill and has giant windows all around. There happened to be fireworks after the Pirates game that night. We had a great view of the whole show from the restaurant.
They took a two week honeymoon to Hawaii and are now back in Washington DC. They will be Brooke's first babysitters (other than my mom) when we go to the Brooke's and Dunn concert next month. I am so excited for them to meet her.
Congrats to Ryan and Kelly Dowdy! We love you!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Ryan and Kelly - the pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete