background

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Grams and the big Zuchini

Here are a few more happy grams from Brooke's teachers at school. I love how often they write these for the kids. It is great to hear sweet things about your kids from someone else's perspective. Brooke and I picked a GIANT zucchini out of the Keith's garden for dinner. He said it was so big that we needed to make zucchini bread. I had never made it before; so I used a recipe from my new friend Sarah. The bread turned out delicious. Our good friends Nate and April stayed with us last weekend. Nate graduated from medical school last month and is starting a residency in Temple in July. Their Temple house is not ready yet, so they are spending the next 6 weeks staying with friends. We were glad to see them and catch up. Their baby Harper is the cutest thing too. Brooke and Annabelle were very excited to play with a little baby. I have to include this last picture. It is not a proud moment, but a real one. Brooke pooped all over her room during nap time. When I opened the door and asked what happened she said;"I think it was me." I had a hard time not laughing. She also said that she shouldn't be punished because she did keep her panties dry. This child is way too sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment