background

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Valentine's Day

I dressed Brooke in her Elmo dress for Valentine's Day at school. She was very excited to share her Jolly Rancher lollipop valentines with all the kids. I wish the school picture was a little more clear. She has a great time playing with these girls; Riley, Fransceca, Felice and Brooke. She brought home a huge pack of Valentine treats from her classmates and teachers. The best treat was the applesauce squeeze pouch. I did not know these things existed. She can have her applesauce without making any mess; brilliant. We had a great Valentines dinner at home with Keith. I made one of his favorite meals, Chicken Picatta. It turned out really well. After dinner we exchanged our valentine cards. It was a very low key night but I really enjoyed it. I feel super loved by my little family. **You might notice the stickers on Brooke's head.  She likes to take her stickers and make them into a "hat" as she calls it.  Brooke got a card from her Aunt Liz that had stickers in it. She quickly turned them into a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment