background

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last weekend in Arizona

Lori was teaching Brooke to walk around their house. Brooke loved watching Matthew play the Wii. Poor Jamie was sick with Pneumonia so she couldn't play with everyone.

Brooke and my dad. He hasn't decided what he wants Brooke to call him.

We met Sandy and Allison Stoll at the Olive Mill for breakfast. This was a great restaurant and olive farm. They had the best olive Oil. I took a couple bottles back to Pittsburgh for Keith. Allison and I have been friends since we were born. I am excited for our kids to be friends one day.


We had a great lunch at Kona Grill with the Allan family.

Brooke and I were so blessed to have time to visit with so many friends and family during our trip to Arizona. During our last weekend we spent time with my cousin Mike and his family, my dad, the Stolls, and saw lots of great families from my old church.

No comments:

Post a Comment