background

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cousin time

They loved playing at the sand and water table. Brooke loved Myko too!

Brooke and Lauren look so much alike to me.

It was her first time to be in a swing. You can tell she is having a blast!


Brooke is quite the wild woman in the tub. She taught Claire how to "super splash" and crawl in the tub.


Brooke was so excited to spend a whole day playing with her cousins Claire and Lauren in Texas. Shevawn was a real trooper for watching all three of them while I was at a conference for work. They had a great day playing outside, in the playroom and wrapping up the day with bath time. I know they are going to have lots of adventures together as they grow up.
This was also my first time to meet baby Lauren. She is the BEST! She likes to snuggle, she is so quiet, and she is happy all the time. It is amazing how big she is for only 12 weeks, but I think that has contributed to her sleeping more at night. It is safe to say that I have the baby bug after spending a week with her.
Mark and Shevawn were so sweet to celebrate my birthday while Brooke and I were at their house. They bought Chinese food from one of my favorite places near their house. We had a nice dinner and a dairy free birthday dessert. I always enjoy my time visiting them in Texas. It brings back great memories of living with them. I will always remember the weekend that I moved in with them; 08/08/08. IT was the opening ceremony of the Olympics in China. How crazy that less than 3 years later we have 3 babies. Our lives have definitely changed. I sure do love these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment