background

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

She said Mama!

Brooke said her first word on Monday January 10th. I went in her room in the morning to get her out of the crib. She looked up at me and said Mama. I was suprised and excited. It was so sweet, I even teared up a bit. Since Monday she has been saying Mama to anyone we see. Keith is working hard to make sure dada is her next word.
We went to Brooke's daycare/preschool yesterday to meet her teachers. I am looking forward to her starting there in a couple weeks. I think she will enjoy being with the other babies and having new things to play with. There will be 4 other babies with her in the class on Tuesday and Thursday's. I will definitely miss her during those 6 hours on Tuesday and Thursday, but it will be nice to have some dedicated work time.
Brooke also turned 7 months yesterday. Stayed tunes for her 7 month post and pictures.

1 comment: