background

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lunch Date

Today Brooke and I had a long awaited lunch date with Keith at P.F Changs. We had a gift card from Josh and Steph that they gave us last Christmas. We had such a nice and relaxing lunch. I really do love chinese food and haning out with keith too. We had the fried green beans as an appetizer. They come with the best dipping sauce. I asked the waitress what the sauce was made of. She said is basically Japenese Mayo. I didn't even know there was such a thing. I'm going to look for it next time I'm at the grocery store.
Brooke started off the lunch by filling her diaper with poop. After being changed she wanted to show off her powerful lungs to everyone in the restaurant. She was very happily screaming and cooing for most of the time. I am hoping that she takes a nap and stays quiet on our flight to Texas on Monday. We are almost all packed for our trip. I am a little anxious to travel with Brooke by myself. I wish Keith could come with us. Luckily the flight is only 2 and a half hours long. I called the rental car company this week and they are going to meet me at baggage claim with a car to take us to the rental counter. This is so nice because it means we do not have to ride the shuttle bus to the rental car area. I was really stressing about getting a full suitcase, stroller, and Brooke on the shuttle by myself. Yay Alamo rental car company!! We are really looking forward to introducing Brooke to Stephanie, all my girlfriends, the Lytles, and my coworkers. And of course Brooke is excited to spend more time with her Grams, Poppa Mac, Mark, Shevawn and Claire. I think she will like meeting Myko and Maggie too.

1 comment:

  1. I am terrible at checking here for updates! I loved all the posts and pictures!!
    Cannot WAIT meet my Brookey this weekend w/ the girls!!! I also can't believe it's been 5 months since I've seen you...longest time ever. :(((

    ReplyDelete