background

Monday, July 26, 2010

Keith's Birthday and Visit from Jill Hurst

Brooke in her outfit from Grammy

Brooke and Keith at the hospital on his birthday

Brooke and Jill on our porch

Primanti Sandwhich

Keith turned 27 on Friday. Sadly, he was on-call at the hospital again. I made Paula Deen's White Chocolate Macadamia nut pie and brought it to the hospital. It was delicious! On Saturday he came home and opened up his presents. He got a Paella cookbook and pan from his parents. I am excited for him to use this present. My mom got him a massage gift certificate at a place in Pittsburgh and a Starbucks card. Josh and Steph sent him a Starbucks card too. He is going to love getting his fancy White Chocolcate-Caramel drinks at Starbucks. I got him some I-Pod speakers and a book on herbs. A book might seem like a boring gift, but he really really likes learning about herb gardening. I also picked out a golf hat for him. I figured that he would take it back (which he did) and pick out a different one. That is perfectly fine with me. I can still say I got him a golf hat for his birthday.
Our good friend Jill Hurst was in Pittsburgh visiting friends and family last week. She was able to come and spend a couple days at our house too. It was her first time to see Brooke. Brooke loves to be held and cuddled so she was excited for a visitor. We were excited to be the first people to take Jill for a sandwhich at Primanti Brothers. We all had the steak sandwhich with coleslaw, fries, tomato, and an egg on top. It makes for a pretty big bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment