background

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Vegas Trip

Every year our company has a National meeting with all the supervisors and sales. This year the meeting took place about a month later. This led to much warmer weather; which was awesome for walking outside. I was fortunate enough to find a last minute roomie since my standard roomie came with her husband this year. He won an award and it was his first time to attend the meeting. I got to be the "Vanna White" at the awards banquet this year. I loved my Encompass purple dress. I found it at the local consignment store. I thought it was the perfect dress for the event. The meeting was great success. I love to walk around the hotels and the strip to see what decorations or crazy people are out there. This year I found awesome flower arrangements and huge minions.

No comments:

Post a Comment