background

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Anniversary/New Year's Eve

Keith and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on New Year's eve. My mom babysat for us and we went to Pluckers to watch the A&M bowl game. I'm not ashamed to admit that wings and beer are a couple of my very favorite things. We had a great dinner but the Aggies were losing pretty bad. We decided to head over to Preston and Sarah's house for their New YEar's eve Party. They had just gotten a fire pit for Christmas. We enjoyed relaxing outside by the fire. Amazingly enough the Aggies had a huge comeback in the second half and ended up winning the game. Keith stayed up until 2 AM watching the whole game that he had recorded. I enjoyed the dark chocolate covered strawberries that he made for me too! We enjoyed a great 2013 and cannot wait for the exciting things in store for 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment