background

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Trip to Chick-Fil-A with daddy

My mom and I went to a women's expo at the hospital on august 10th. Keith took the girls to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. They were so cute sharing an ice cream. My mom ended up winning a $1700 spa package from one of the vendors. Too bad it was for a non-surgical type of lyposuction. SHe didn't really qualify; seeing that her body fat is so low! I did win a $40 massage from the same place. I'm definitely going to be using that. Earlier that morning we re-homed our dogs Mason and Jackson. I found a family on Craigslist that lived local and wanted to adopt them both. It was very hard on Keith to let them go; but he knows they will be happier with a family that has time to spend with them. The new owners have sent me several pictures and the boys look like they are in great hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment