background

Friday, April 5, 2013

Kim's Vegas Conference

I had another great Encompass Leadership Meeting in Vegas. This year we stayed at the Bellagio hotel. I flew in on Sunday and was able to spend a few hours with the Thomas family from Pittsburgh. They had been living in Las Vegas for about 9 months and were not loving it. Thankfully, Matthew got a great job offer from a practice in Colorado. They will be moving this summer. I enjoyed catching up with Jess and seeing how big their kids have gotten. I was sad that we only had a little time to visit. My Vegas roommate was Brittany again this year. I was so excited to catch up with her and hear all about her pregnancy with twins. We had a great time relaxing and talking. Brooke has been saying a prayer each night for Brittany and her babies. She was excited to see Brittany for the first time when I talked to her on face time. SHe kept asking to see mom's friend Brittany. As an added bonus, Rick Lytle was the guest speaker at the conference. I was thrilled to spend time with Rick and Hannah during the conference. We are hoping to see them more often now that we are back in Texas. Our awards banquet was tons of fun. The most exciting part was that my Austin offices won the award for best branch in the company. This is a HUGE honor!! They each got a beautiful award and a check for their offices. I enjoyed the conference but it was nice to come home to my sweet family. I missed seeing them every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment