background

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Girls 30th Weekend Trip

We planned a big 30th birthday lake trip for our ACU girls. We road tripped to Tyler for a weekend at Jenn's parent's lake house. One of my favorite things about this group of girls is the way we all jump right back in like time hasn't changed. I had so much fun reminiscing about ACU times. We had a relaxing day at the Spa on Friday. The gal that gave me the massage said my knots were terrible. I was not surprised. That's what will happen when you move across the country and have a baby all in a matter of a couple months. We had some great dinners out. We ate at an Italian place on the lake that had a hilarious live singer. He was totally into his "gig" and thought he was a fabulous singer. The lake and relax time was awesome too. At one point we went around the circle and talked about the big things that had happened in our lives the past year. It was amazing how many big things happened the year we all turned 30. I am glad to be back in Texas for so many reasons, but another one is to see my girls more often. They are such wonderful people and I'm glad that we have shared the past 12 years of our lives together. Love you ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment