background

Thursday, May 24, 2012

9 Months Pregnant

I was not very good about taking belly pictures this pregnancy. Here is my last pregnant shot on April 1st after church. Overall, this was an easy pregnancy. I did have a couple weeks of nausea recurrence at the end and a bit of reflux, but otherwise no issues. It was a relief not to deal with gestational diabetes this time. I ended up gaining right at 30 pounds for this pregnancy. It was a little tricky trying to figure out clothes at the end because the weather kept changing. We had a really warm march, so I had plenty of "maternity" clothes that fit. Then in April it stayed cold and I didn't have anything besides comfy clothes to wear. Brooke is very interested in what's happening with mommy's belly. She likes to give her sister at least one kiss each day. She also knows that I can't get on the ground to give her a bath anymore. When I put her in the tub she asks me to sit and then says "no, mommy too big." She is also very interested in all the baby stuff that we have brought down from the attic. She has played in her car seat and bouncy chair and pushed her babies in the swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment