background

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Preschool closure

Brooke's preschool called to tell us that a gas leak was found near the school and they would be closed for a full week. I kind of had a panic moment thinking of how I was going to entertain Brooke inside all week while I worked. Luckily, my good friend Jess shared her passes with us to the science center on one of the days. Brooke and Jacob had so much fun playing in the water, in the ball pit and on the giant operation board. Thankfully, Jess warned me to bring an extra set of clothes. It was a good thing because Brooke and Jacob were soaked in less than 5 minutes. They are definitely not afraid of splashing. I spent some of the money that would have gone to daycare on a few new toys and activities for the house. Brooke loved the sticky decals and the "Cars" cars. I can't say that it was an easy week, but we survived it. We were both so excited for preschool when it re-opened the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment