background

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful time watching Brooke open her presents on Christmas day. She kept walking around, looking at everything and saying WOW!! I'm so glad that Keith got it on video. Our friends and family were SO generous the gifts for Brooke. She is definitely set with toys for the next year. Later that morning we got dressed up for Church. I should have tried Brooke's dress on her closer to Christmas day because it was way too short. Good thing for tights! We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas day at church. It is kind of nice to have Christmas fall on a Sunday. I appreciate having another reminder that Jesus is the reason for all our celebrating. We had a small Christmas dinner with just the four of us, but it was still delicious. I can't go without having a honey baked ham for Christmas. They are just the best. I should have taken a picture at dinner but I forgot. I don't even have a picture of my mom on Christmas day, oops. I promise that she was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment