background

Saturday, January 21, 2012

5th Anniversary

Keith and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on December 30th. Keith had picked out a few nice restaurants in Pittsburgh and let me make the final choice. My mom offered to babysit so we could have a long, quiet dinner. This was the first dinner that Keith and I had eaten out alone since our last anniversary, so we cherished the time. I truly enjoyed the nice conversation and slow eating. The restaurant was really cozy and the food was delicious. Keith surprised me with a nice watch for an anniversary gift. My old watch battery stopped working before we moved to Pittsburgh and I haven't worn a watch in about 3 years. I love the thought that he put into it and the way he kept it a surprise. We have enjoyed a lot of adventures over the past 5 years together. We are excited for the adventures to come in the next five years. Love you Keith!

No comments:

Post a Comment