background

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving

Keith and I were so excited to host Thanksgiving this year for the podiatry residents and their families that were in town. We had 12 adults and 4 kids for our meal. I was really impressed with the food that everyone made. I'm not just saying that because I'm pregnant and pretty much devoured all food in my path. We truly enjoyed all the food. Keith did not disappoint with his deep fried turkeys. They were delicious too. It was so cute to see Jacob watching so intently as Keith carved the turkeys with an electric knife. I don't think I've ever seen him stand still for so long. We enjoyed a great day of friends, food, and fun. Lots to be thankful for this year. Ryan and Kelly drove into Pittsburgh late Tuesday night and were able to stay until Saturday morning. We loved having them visit. They were a huge help with Brooke while Keith and I were cooking for Thanksgiving. Brooke was definitely not shy with her uncle Ryan and Aunt Kelly. I think she wore them out with playing and climbing all over them. We are excited to see them again for Christmas in just 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment