background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's a girl!

We had our sonogram yesterday morning to determine the baby's gender. It did not take the doctor long to tell this baby is a girl. We were very excited to see that all her measurements, heartbeat, etc. were healthy and right on track. Although we would love to add a boy to the McSpadden clan, we are very happy to have a healthy baby girl on the way. I grew up with the brother, so I don't know much about the sister thing. Everyone who grew up with a sister/sisters tells me it is great. I am very happy for Brooke to have a sister. I am also excited that we don't have to buy any new clothes or shoes for this baby. She will be born in the same season as Brooke so they can share clothes. Thanks to everyone for sharing in our excitement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment