background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We're having a baby, round two!

We recently made the announcment to everyone that we are expecting our second baby on May 6th. This pregnancy has been very different from the first time. I started feeling sick at 5 weeks and it lasted until about week 15. I am glad to finally be over that stage. I have also being eating like every day is Thanksgiving. Oddly enough, I haven't gained any weight, but I know it is coming. We heard the baby's heartbeat again on November 16. I was suprised to already take my diabetes test at that appointment. Thankfully I passsed, for now. I guess you can develop gestational diabetes at any time during a pregnancy. We also scheduled our sonogram for December 14th. We are hoping to find out the gender at that visit. We are very happy that the baby is healthy and growing fast. Brooke has no idea what is happening. She was fascinated watching me get my blood drawn. Maybe she has a medical career in her future. I do know that she will make a great big sister. She loves to play with other kids. Stay tuned for more details on baby number 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment