background

Saturday, July 16, 2011

VBS


I was so excited to help out with the VBS at our church this year. We wanted to be involved last year; but Brooke was born one week before VBS. Anyway, I signed up to help in the 4's class. I had a blast. The theme for the week for God's big top and they decorated everything like the circus. On the last night, they had a big carnival for all the kids and their parents. My mom worked the snow cone booth and I ran a carnival fishing game. It is amazing to me how much work our little church puts into VBS. I think everyone was a volunteer in some way. I wish there was a picture or video or the performances on the last night. Each class sang a song and did choreography. My group wore hippo masks and sang the Hip Hip Hip Hippopotamus song. It was too cute. Yay for a great Holiday Park VBS>

No comments:

Post a Comment