background

Monday, May 23, 2011

Brooke is 11 months!!







It is crazy for me to think that Brooke is already 11 months old. Time is flying! We are enjoying her personality; which seems to come out more each month. I tried to get a shot of her with the horse and the blocks; but she is way to busy to sit still. I appreciate the skills of my photographer friend jess. She is able to get great pics of all the kids. I thought these photos still turned out pretty cute.
Here are some fun facts about Brooke at 11 months:
*She is eating everything. We tried strawberries, peanut butter and eggs with no allergy issues. Yay! I have even tried to mix in some different flavors into her meals. She likes baby curry and spanish rice.
*She is still in size 3 diaper and weighs 19 pounds
*She drinks completely out of a sippy cup. She only likes milk and water; no juice.
*She learned how to clap
*She pulls up on everything and pushes her cart around.
*She has 6 teeth, three top and three bottom
*she has discovered the toilet water. Now we have to be sure all bathroom doors are closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment