background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Arizona friends and family/ St. Patrick's Day







Brooke and I flew to Phoenix on Wednesday March 16th. My mom met us at the airport and took us right to see my Aunt and Uncle. This was their first time to meet Brooke. She loved playing with all the toys at their house and eating in a new high chair.
On Thursday, Brooke and I had lunch with two of my best friends from youth group. Heather lives right down the street from my mom and offered to host at her house. It was really nice for all the babies to play together while we chatted and ate lunch. Heather is expecting her second baby this summer. Meghan's baby Asher is 6 week younger than Brooke. They live in Memphis, TN. It had been 4 years since all three of us were together. We had tons of fun catching up!!
Thursday night, we went with Grammy to meet some of her old friends at Flemmings. They had such yummy food on their happy hour special. We split some great Calamari and spinach ravioli. And of course we had to drink a green beverage! Brooke loved sitting in her high chair on the patio. She seems to "make friends" everywhere we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment