background

Friday, August 20, 2010

Visit from Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kelly

Ryan and Kelly came to visit us last weekend. It was their first time to meet Brooke. She had just gotten her shots earlier that day so I was worried about her being fussy. She was fussy earlier in the afternoon but after some tylenol and rest she was fine. Ryan and Kelly got to our house about 7:30 on Friday night. They helped give Brooke a bath, feed her a bottle, and get her into bed. Amazingly, she slept for 8 hours. I actually woke her up after 8 hours just to make sure she was okay. We spent all day Saturday hanging out around the house. Brooke loved her time with them. She is definitely a cuddler. Ryan and Kelly were super excited to watch the first Steeler's game of the season that night. The Steeler's won and we had a great time relaxing. They had to get back to DC the next morning and we were sad to see them. Brooke, my mom and I are planning to visit them for the first time in their DC condo in October. I'm so bummed that I forgot to take a picture of them with Brooke. I'll have to remember to take lots of photos in October.
Also - Brooke now weighs 10lbs 8oz. She measured 22 and 1/4 inches long at her 2 month visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment