background

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bumbo Seat and Activity Mat







Brooke has become much more active in the last week. She really likes to kick her legs and reach for things. I have started putting her on the activity mat every minoring after I start work. She loves to play on her activity mat. She coos, kicks and legs and reaches for the hanging toys. I try to put her on her tummy to start out, but she just rolls right over onto her back.
I also put her in the Bumbo seat for the first time this week. She went through a variety of expressions. She started out kind of serious and even a little bit angry looking. Then she relaxed and decided it was a fun place to sit. She hasn't done any big belly laughs yet but I know they are coming soon. I am impressed that she can hold her head up so well.
Lastly, I accidentally put a newborn diaper on Brooke this afternoon. She did her usual giant daily poo and I wondered why it smelled so strong. I picked her up and was shocked to see that it had leaked all the way through her diaper and outfit. It was a definite poo blowout. She belongs in size one diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment