background

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Chairs


Keith and I decided that we wanted to get a comfy rocker/recliner for when the baby comes. There is definitely not any room in the nursery; so the chair would go in the front room. We looked at chairs in Arizona at the Lazy Boy Gallery. Of course Keith had a chair that he absolutely loved and I had another chair that I loved. We tried to be objective and listen to each other's arguments on why their chair was better. We did not really come to any conclusion in Arizona.
When we got back to Pittsburgh, Keith looked up Lazy Boy Galleries nearby. The closest store was 70 miles away in Ohio. He called ahead and spoke for a long time with a nice salesman. He was willing to make quite a deal if we would purchase both chairs. So, we discussed it and decided it was a pretty great deal.
The next day Keith drove out to Ohio and purchased both chairs. He was able to fit them in our car and bring them home that day. His chair has a home in the basement where our TV is located. This chair has a massager and heat feature. It is also a great recliner that is super comfy. My chair is a very soft oversized leather recliner. It is now sitting in the front room. I have made a point to sit in it daily and take a nap. This might seem like something an elderly person would do, but I don't care. It is a great chair and I'm so happy to have it. Keith is loving his massage chair too.
If you come to visit us you'll have to sit in both chairs and pick your favorite. Here is a picture of my oversized leather chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment